Walter Aubury Thomas
- Born : 14 December 1863 (baptism record)
- Baptism : 12 July 1864 at the Church of St Nicholas, Liverpool
- Married : 10 July 1885, Maud Parris, they had 7 children
- Died : 11 September 1934 at Neston, Wirral
- Burial : 13 September 1934
Walter Aubrey Thomas (also known as Aubrey Thomas) was born at Tranmere on 14 December 1863 and christened on 12 July 1864 at St the Church of St Nicholas Liverpool. He was the son of the architect Thomas Glegge Thomas(1829-1881) and his wife Eliza Catherine. About 1876 Thomas set up his own practice with an office in Dale Street, Liverpool and specialized in designing commercial buildings including banks and cinemas, in Liverpool, Wigan (unidentified) , Warrington, and Widnes. In Manchester he designed the Ceylon Café, Market Street.
Obituary : Liverpool Daily Post & Mercury, 13 Sept 1934