William Kenyon Knapp
- Born Oct-Dec 1848
- Died 8 August 1918
William Kenyon Knapp was born in 1848, at Swatton, Lincolnshire, the son of the Rev Henry Knapp, (Vicar of Swatton and Rector of Spanby) and Anna M Knapp, his wife. In 1872 he was living in Marylebone, having trained as an architect and by 1876 had moved to Manchester, where he established an office at 15 Cross Street. By 1911 he had retired and living with his brother, the Reverend Thomas Lloyd Knapp, at Threekingham Vicarage. William Kenyon Knapp died on 8 August 1919 at Threekingham Vicarage Folkingham, Lincolnshire. He never married.
1876 W Kenyon Knapp architect and surveyor 21 Commercial Buildings, 15 Cross Street Manchester (MG 23 + 25 Nov 1876 page 1)
1881-1882 W Kenyon Knapp and Company, architect and civil engineers, Queen’s Chambers, John Dalton Street Manchester (MG 27 May 1881 p7)
1881 Ducie Hotel 278 Oxford Street Chorlton On Medlock.
1891 Spring Street Oldham
1911-1918 Threekingham Vicarage Folkingham, Lincolnshire