William Wallis Baldwin
- Born : April-June 1851 Birkenhead
- Married : Agnes Murray (?)
- Died : 23 July 1933
William Wallis Baldwin was briefly in partnership with Scottish born William Richardson 1879-1881 in Manchester. From May 1881 he was in partnership with Thomas Muirhead and was later associated with Muirhead on the design for the pavilion for Kennington Oval. Following the dissolution of the partnership with W W Baldwin moved to Watford and opened an office at 35 Lincoln’s Inn Field.
William Wallis Baldwin died on 23 July 1933.
1883: Muirhead & Baldwin architects 60 King Street
1890-1910: 35 Lincolns Inn Field
1871: Tranmere, Wirral
1881: 159, Lloyd Street, Chorlton upon Medlock
1883: William W Baldwin architect (Muirhead & Baldwin) 64 Parkfield, Moss Lane East (Slater)
1893: “Netherheys,” Watford (Hertford Natural Historical Society - members)
1901: Watford rural
1933: White Cottage Church Road, Watford, Hertfordshire