Building Name

All Saints’ Church, Great Saughall, Cheshire: Additions

Date
1909
District/Town
Great Saughall
County/Country
Cheshire, England
Architect
Work
Additions

James Medland Taylor built the church between 1894 and 1896, but in 1909, Isaac Taylor added the spire, a new east end and a north aisle. The aisle was paid for by the parishioners, and the spire and east end by the Vernon family of Shotwick Hall. The adjacent Church Lodge with a datestone of 1912 could also be by Isaac Taylor. [Richard Fletcher]