Chapel Richmond Road Hackney
The Richmond Road chapel, at Hackney, in the Grecian Corinthian style, with a receding portico, was opened in 1846. Its dimensions are 69ft., by 49ft. 6in.; height 35ft. 6in., and 29ft. 6in., besides portico, gallery, towers, and communion, and will accommodate 1057 persons. There are vestry, lecture, and class rooms, lift, high in the clear, under the whole, the contract for which, amounted to ,3434. This chapel exhibits, perhaps, all the recommendations of a plain Grecian building, and may safely be referred to, as an example of the best that can be done in this style of chapel architecture.
Reference Church and Chapel Architecture Page 152