Lever House, Wood Street, Port Sunlight
An office block extended in 1913–14 by James Lomax-Simpson. The original block is in a single storey with 35 bays; the later block at the rear is in two storeys and has 21 bays. The middle eleven bays at the front are in stone with a central pedimented doorway and a balustrade. The other bays are in brick with stone dressings and a slate roof.