Light Oaks, Claremont Road, Pendleton
Built by Benjamin Heywood in 1855 for his son Arthur Henry whose wife died within a year of their marriage. The house then became the home of Edward Stanley Heywood. The house was demolished in the 1920s and its grounds became part of Light Oaks Park, Claremont, Pendleton.
Reference Julian Orbach: An Index of Architects, Engineers, etc, Working in Wales