In May of 1911 internal and external alterations were undertaken by architect Albert Jenison of 71 Deansgate Arcade, for Stopfords Brewery Ltd of West Gorton. Externally, two segmental-headed sash windows and a loading door/window to the ground floor of Cayley Street were altered to create two, larger flat-headed casement windows into the new billiard room. Upon the James Leigh Street elevation, two doorways and three small openings at varying heights, were also converted into three larger, flat-headed windows. Also in 1911 the Salisbury underwent alterations to the rear of the property, involving the inclusion of the rear stores at ground floor level, and club room at first floor level, into the front of the building. The rear store building was included as part of the public house between 1848 and 1850, during the building’s time as the Tulochgorum Vaults, and remained partly separate from the front building until 1911.