St Mary's Rectory Parsonage Street Hulme
Reference: Manchester Guardian 15 November 1858 page 3
Built at the expense of William Tatton Egerton and noted as being under construction at the time of the consecration of the church.
St Mary’s Church has not only been built, endowed and fitted at the sole cost of the late Mr Wilbraham Egerton, but that gentleman gave the site, as well as ground upon which a rectory house is now in the course of erection, and a further piece upon which schools will shortly be commenced at the sole cost of Mr W T Egerton, who will thus worthily complete what his father so nobly began. [Manchester Guardian 15 November 1858 page 3]