Andrews and Titmas
A partnership between John Harris Andrews and Edgar Samuel Titmas, carrying on the profession of Architects and Surveyors, at 47 and 48, Arcade-chambers, Saint Mary's Gate, in the city of Manchester, under the style of Andrews and Titmas, dissolved, by mutual consent, on 18 March, 1887. The partnership is first noticed in the Manchester Guardian of 4 August 1882. Reference : Manchester Guardian 4 August 1882 page 2 Reference : London Gazette 22 March 1887 page 1703].
The partnership between Messrs. Andrews and Titmas, of Manchester, architects and surveyors, has been dissolved. [Building News 25 March 1887 page 432]