Driver and Webber
Between 1858 and 1859 Charles Henry Driver, was in parnership with Josiah Webber carrying on business at Seymour Chambers, York Buildings Adelphi, as architects and surveyors, under the style or firm of Driver and Webber. This partnership was dissolved on 25 December 1859. [London Gazette 6 January 1860 page 60].
1858-1859 Driver & Webber Seymour Chamber, York Buildings, Adelphi, London
Buildings and Designs
|Ellesmere Memorial (Worsley Monument) Wren's Wood Worsley||Worsley||GMCA||England|