Name

Goldsmith and Son (II)

Designation
Architectural practice
Formation
1882
Dissolved
1887

Following the death of his father, Robert, in 1866, George Hartley Goldsmith worked alone until 1881 or 1882 when he took his own son, Henry Goldsmith and Welford into partnership. The partnership with Welford ended in 1883; the partnership between G H and Henry continuing until the death of G H Goldsmith in 1887. Henry continued to practice under the style of Goldsmith and Son until 1893

Buildings and Designs

Building Name District Town/City County Country
The Nook Stamford Road and Chesham Place Bowdon Bowdon GMCA England