Graves and Ellerton
In 1913 William Ellerton entered into partnership with Frank Stanley Graves under the style of Graves and Elerton at 9 Mount Street, Manchester. The partnership was dissolved on 23 June 1921 after which William Ellerton continued the business alone at the same address and under the same style of Graves and Ellerton.
1913-1929 Graves & Ellerton, 9 Mount St. Albert Square Manchester
1929-1938 Graves and Ellerton 80 Mosley Street Manchester
1944 Graves and Ellerton. 25 Portland Crescent, Plymouth Grove, Chorlton-on-Medlock
Reference The London Gazette, 28 June, 1921. Page 5182 – dissolution of partnership