Sharp and Cowburn
The partnership was formed in the period Sept 1919-Sept 1920 and lasted until Walter Sharp’s death in 1931. The practice continued to be run by Gerald Cowburn under the style Sharp and Cowburn from the same address until at least 1954.
1921-1931 WR Sharp & Cowburn, architects & surveyors. 40, South King Street, Manchester
Buildings and Designs
|Jewish Schools Kent Street Broughton||Broughton||Salford||GMCA||England|
|School, Kent Street, Broughton||Broughton||Salford||GMCA||England|
|Proposed Synagogue and Hebrew School, King’s Road, Sedgley Park, Prestwich||Sedgley Park||Prestwich||GMCA||England|