New Roof and Pewing United Methodist Chapel and School. Binbrook
The first Wesleyan Methodist chapel was built in 1796. It was replaced by a new chapel on the High Street in 1816, which was in turn replaced by a new chapel on the opposite side of the High Street in 1878. The chapel closed in 2004, although the congregation continued to meet until 2013. Dixon and Son were responsible for a new roof and re-pewing of the chapel in 1914.