Savoy Picture House Bridge Street/Exchange Street, St Helens.
Built on the site of the former Picturedrome/Savoy (1910 1934). The Savoy Picture House opened on 23rd March 1935. Occupying a prominent corner site, it seated a total of 1,515 in stalls and balcony. The Savoy also had a café for the convenience of patrons. It closed on 15th September 1993, and has since been demolished.