- Born : 8 June 1861 at Oldham
- Baptism : 9 January 1862 at St Peter’s Oldham
- Married (I) : 26 August 1885 Sarah Alice Brierley at Chorlton-Upon-Medlock
- Married (II) : Mary Elizabeth Lindley
- Died : 7 January 1941 at Blackpool
Harold Cheetham was born on 8 June 1861, the son of William Cheetham, hatter, and his wife Ann. By 1881 William had died but two of his sons, Tom and Alfred, and his daughters Emma and Annie were all employed in the business. Harold, being the youngest son, had been apprenticed to an architect.
About 1900 Harold Cheetham moved to Blackpool although it is unclear whether he continued to practice in Oldham. By 1911 he had retired.
1881 Middleton Road West, Chadderton
1891 Werneth Hall Road, Weneth, Oldham
1901 Osborne Road, Blackpool
1941 Roodlands, 134 Hornby Road, Blackpool
Buildings and Designs
|Congregational Church Shaw||Shaw||Oldham||GMCA||England|
|15 Houses Park Road (Oldham?)||Oldham||GMCA||England|
|Two Houses: Edward Street Oldham||Oldham||GMCA||England|
|School Clarkesfield Road Oldham ( Architectural Competition)||Oldham||GMCA||England|