Andrews and Butterworth (II)
The partnership of J.H. Andrews and Butterworth, of Manchester, was formed about 1895, the two original partners being John Harris Andrews (1846-1907) and Thomas Butterworth, LRIBA. (1856-1939). Following the death of J H Andrews in 1907 Thomas Butterworth continued the practice under the same name, later joined in practice by his son, Harold Butterworth, ARIBA, who took over the practice on his father’s death.