Barker Ellis and Jones
Following the death of George Ellis in 1890, Thomas Groom Barker continued the practice alone but still under the style of Barker and Ellis until about 1910, when he took Francis Jones into partnership At this time the partnership was re-named Barker Ellis and Jones. Francis Jones continued to practice under the same style following the death of Thomas Groom Barker in 1915 until 1918. In that year he became a Fellow of the RIBA and henceforth practiced in his sole name.
1911-1917 Barker Ellis & Jones architects. 20 Cooper Street Manchester (Slaters Directory)