Hayley and Dawes
William Henry Hayley entered into partnership with William Dawes in 1865. Hayley retired in 1869, leaving the practice to William Dawes who then became the only representative of the old firm.
NOTICE is hereby given that the partnership heretofore subsisting between the undersigned William Henry Hayley and William Dawes, in the business or profession of Architects and Surveyors, carried on at the city of Manchester in the County of Lancaster under the style or firm of Hayley and Dawes has been this day dissolved by mutual consent. As witness our hands the 25th day of March 1869.
Reference London Gazette 9 April 1869 Page 19